I will never understand how people sleep on public transport. Particularly on buses in Sydney. This evening on the way home there was a lady sleeping on the bus and the following thoughts popped into my head:
1) Her head is going to fall off from the drivers wiplash braking.
2) Her white eye slits were reminding of a horror movie.
3) Is she going to miss her stop?
4) Someone's going steal her handbag.
5) I wonder if she would notice if a flicked this chewy into her mouth? (Haa haa eewwwww!)
6) She's drooling a little.