Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Am I turning into my Parents?

I am listening to ABC Classical FM for christs sake! The very same station that I used to cringe at when I was in high school, when all I wanted to do was listen to Triple J, which I do still listen to everyday. But I almost felt like today, in order to concentrate I needed some classical in the background.

This listening to classical music has become a more common occurence in my life over the last couple of years. Before then, the only classical I would listen to was when I was forced to when driving in my Dad's car, or when I was studying for my TEE exams, and thought that Mozart would increase my brain's ability to remember information (which didn't work out as well as I would have liked).

So does listening to classical occasionally make me a mega nerd, a person who appreciates the finer things in life, or even worse...am I turning into my parents???

P.S Oh, I must ring one of my girlfriends and organise our sowing night...aaaaahhhhh... hang on a tic, that's something my mother would say!!!!

No comments: