Monday, August 28, 2006

In Response to MSN Heading: “Sometimes a girl just needs a pickle”

Person A
Ha Ha funny statement that, I can really relate to it.

Person B
Hee Hee yeah?!

Person A
I have pickle cravings! Sometimes I just need something pickled in my mouth.

Person A
On the way back from being out Saturday night, I really wanted a cheeseburger, mostly for the pickles but my husband wouldn't let me have one.

Person B
Yeah. Coz it has pickles in it! Ha Ha Ha!

Person B
Yeah!

Person A
I do the exact same things. Ha ha ha. My husband doesn't understand my pickle cravings...but he's starting to.

Person B
Hee hee, yeah I am hoping that mine will one day understand too. I used to eat them out of the jar all the time when I was a kid.

Person A
Yeah, I loved doing that also.

Person B
They are just so deliciously satisfying, and olives too.

Person A
Ooh olives, and pickles cucumber (the sweet and spiced ones)

Person B
Ooh yeah!! They are great!

Person A
HAHAH, this is hilarious. Well I got to go back to work now. But I just had to comment on your pickle thing, good to know there are more of us out there.

Person B
See you then.

Person A
Cya chica

(ten minutes later)

Person B
Oh god…

Person A
What?

Person B
I just polished off a 235 gram jar of stuffed green olives…was so good, but so bad.

Person A
Mmm, I need olives

Person B
Sorry none left.

No comments: