This time a year ago I was working for a design studio, and since then I have:
- Left my job
- Dealt with various family crisis (sad face)
- Started my own business from scratch
- Got married (happy face)
- Moved into a shared office, where I learnt heaps and had heaps of fun.
- Moved out of a shared office (sad face)
- Moved across country, which resulted in losing all physical contact with my best friends, family and newly discovered design guru’s.
- Realised that perhaps I wasn’t as profitable in my business as I wished (fair go though, it’s only been 9 months since I started it)
- Realised that without work face-to-face contact and separation from loved ones, I have in fact become…a loner…oh yes.
So…do I have a plan. Oh yes! I have a plan! I am setting the wheels in motion…perhaps when the time is right I will share the details.