Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Summer is here

Summer is here. It is the time of year when we can open up the apartment, sit on the couch, and have to pause the dvd when a bus drives past. A time when I can enjoy the gentle breeze whilst reading Vogue and listen to the soft sounds of the local soup kitchen "attendees" screaming their lungs out at each other. Peaceful....really!

Even after living here for just over a year now, I cannot get used to the fact that there are people around who are so rude, so loud, so obnoxious, so violent, so unwilling to consider the people living around them. I know we probably haven't chosen the best area if we would like some peace and quiet, but sometimes, just sometimes I would appreciate a little consideration from those drunk mother f***ers on the street.

I do love this area! Really! Haa haa, no really I do. I suppose sometimes the little things just get to you.

No comments: