Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Let It Be...

Sometimes I feel like life is all too hard! Living up to my own expectations is almost impossible, and I just wish that I didn't put everything on such a high pedestal that was so far out of my reach. I am sure others feel the same, that they can't understand why they can't have the perfect life, the perfect job, the perfect relationship, and the perfect family and friends. I just want to know when I will be happy to accept that things are always less than perfect, and that in the reality of this world perfect is not reality. I am longing for the day when I can be happy with the less than perfect, and realise that I actually like less than perfect, because that is what is real and fun.

I often feel like when one thing goes wrong in my day that it is ruined from then on. I know this sounds pathetic, but I very often find myself close to tears when something goes wrong that is out of my control, cause I will then know that my perfect day was ruined! So am I a phsyco for feeling this way? Am I an emotional wreck of a human being that needs to just chill out? Or am I just normal? Does everyone feel like this?

When will I learn to be happy with the way that things are, and just let it be...

No comments: