In the last few weeks, we have:
- Cleaned the cr*p and junk out of our house
- Prepared for removalists
- Travelled to Sydney to find an apartment
- Found above apartment, after much walking, pain, torture, exposure to the worst apartments in the world, and crying.
- Had our home packed up by three hilarious men, all of which have now seen my underwear collection, as they packed all of my belongings.
- Dropped our car with a company who will truck it over to Sydney
- Moved into my mum’s house
- Lived out of suitcases (still currently doing)
- Had a big goodbye BBQ
- Welcomed a brother back from Europe
- Had several mini break downs
- Had several little fights which we have simply dismissed due to our current stress levels
- Completed ridiculous amounts of design work in between all of the above
We are flying out in 2 days! We have reached the goodbye stages, which I am never good at. I am actually a little worried as I haven’t had a good bawl about leaving yet, and I am worried that when it hits I may not walk for days afterwards.