Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Funny Men

Have you ever read those Mr Men books? I loved them when I was a kid. My brother once gave my husband and I Mr Men books specific to our personalities (it was funny sh*t).

Well I have been collecting a lot of thoughts about Mr Men characters who live in my area. There is Mr Sandwich, who likes to chuck his half eaten ham sandwiches into the alley way behind our apartment building. There is Mr Garlic, otherwise known as Mr Opera when he is in alternate moods, who lives in our building. He really likes garlic, so much so that when he cooks he uses enough to make our eyes water inside our apartment.

There is Mr Fitty Cent, a local guy who asks for money, but only even fifty cents (was that name too mean?) There is Mr (or should is say Ms) Austrian Princess who is the matradee at our local Bavarian Pub. I know that this sounds mean, but he actually introduces himself as the Austrian Princess.

Ok, that;s all I got at this point, will add more as they come to me.

No comments: