Saturday, June 02, 2007

Has it been a month already?

Wow, I have been really, really slack lately with the ole blog. But I promise itt has all been for a good cause, well maybe not good, but productive. I have literally been working my butt of recently, so much that I have not had a spare moment to really look after myself or do anything that I really care about. Like maintain this blog.

There have been many times I have wanted to write, especially when I have seen and experienced all the strange things that constantly happen to me here in Sydney. Below are a few of the interesting things that I have experienced lately:

  • Our car window was smashed
  • A person Od'd in the park accross from our building
  • I saw a dead body on the street
  • A person was bashed with an iron pole two streets away from our house
  • This morning at 3am a man was sitting on our bonnet and throwing a giant knife into the wall accross from our apartment repeatedly
  • We are thinking about moving

Apart from all of these less than desirable things life has been good. Yes, I have been working a lot but it has been great work, exciting projects, inspiring and creative. I am really proud of the work I have been producing lately, I have really been on the top of my game, and have been having a ball.

Have a good one! I am off to bed to prep for a big day with the ladies over from Perth. Have just stuffed myself with roast beef, steamed vege's and gelato. Mmmm gelato.

No comments: