There have been many times I have wanted to write, especially when I have seen and experienced all the strange things that constantly happen to me here in Sydney. Below are a few of the interesting things that I have experienced lately:
- Our car window was smashed
- A person Od'd in the park accross from our building
- I saw a dead body on the street
- A person was bashed with an iron pole two streets away from our house
- This morning at 3am a man was sitting on our bonnet and throwing a giant knife into the wall accross from our apartment repeatedly
- We are thinking about moving
Apart from all of these less than desirable things life has been good. Yes, I have been working a lot but it has been great work, exciting projects, inspiring and creative. I am really proud of the work I have been producing lately, I have really been on the top of my game, and have been having a ball.
Have a good one! I am off to bed to prep for a big day with the ladies over from Perth. Have just stuffed myself with roast beef, steamed vege's and gelato. Mmmm gelato.