Sunday, December 18, 2005

Irregular

I am sure that I have the most irregular cycle ever! Deciding to give my body a break from the pill is possibly the worst thing I have ever done! Ever since then it has been month after month of irregular cycles and incredible pain. I love being a woman but sometimes when you are laying on the bathroom floor clutching your belly you wonder if it's all worth it!

It's not always just the pain, it's the constant worrying about why I am often so late? The whole saga of, am I pregnant or am I not pregnant, and buying the test and wondering if it's telling you the truth! The worrying, shit we can't have a baby right now!! AAaaah!! It always end up coming, but the anticipation is...well stressful.

Anyway we are safe for now. After another near heart attack.

No comments: