Friday, January 13, 2006

Exhaustion

I feel totally zonked almost like someone has slipped me a sleeping tablet. This week has been so busy, I didn't even realise it was Friday today, it had gone so quickly. But then again it does feel like an age since the last weekend.

I have had one of those pounding skull aches, that seems to encompass your entire skull, and it patricularly strong near the crown of your head. Its not a migraine, more of a headache. I do get migraines though, they are horrible. They really slay me completely when they crop up. I can't open my eyes, can't seem to get my balance, can't stand light at all, and feel incredibly woozy, whilst all the time feeling like one of my eyes it being stabbed with a dagger. Fun! Fun!

The only thing that sorts a migraine is a Panadiene Forte and a good rest. Which is what I am going to do right now at 9pm on a Friday night :) I am officially OLD!

No comments: