Thursday, January 26, 2006

Slacker that Quit

Well I have been a slacker with this blog recently :) Life has been a little intense, to say the least :) I have decided to leave my job and move on to a better opportunity for growth in Fremantle, working with three of my design mentors and also working for myself. I am terrified and excited at the same time, I am so scared of not earning enough or not being prepared. :) But I am so excited that I will be involved with such experienced and inspired people. :)

I am also a little proud of myself, that I have been able to grow a backbone and do something ultra risky. Though I probably should give myself more credit, I have done some pretty risky things in the past, but they have always paid off, and I am definitley commited enough to pull this out on my own thing off. I am just worried that I won't be able to keep my income consistent enough.

I feel like there is so much to think about right now, the planning for the move to Freo, the wedding, and just keeping up with life in general. It's funny that I seem to do all of this to myself all at once, rather than space all my big moves and plans.

No comments: