Monday, September 04, 2006

Goodbye Mr Irwin

I can’t say that I was a big fan of Steve Irwin, I found him a little over the top, a bit cringe worthy and very, very annoying. However I do appreciate that he loved his life’s work with Australian animals, if you can get up every morning to do something you love, and get paid sh*te loads to do it, then good on you. Not many people in this world have that claim.

He did do some pretty insane things in his life, and was always living on the edge so maybe it was only a matter of time.

I felt sad today when I found out that he had passed, his wife now without a husband and his two lovely children, who will no never get to know their father further from this day. I am sure everyone has heard/read the stories about his death, so I won’t go into that, at least he was taken from this world doing what he loved.

Goodbye Mr Irwin, Rest in Peace.

No comments: