Monday, March 13, 2006

My first Bridal Flip-out

Last week, I got decidedly emotional over some paper and envelopes, and place cards. I think that this was my first bridal flip-out, and boy it must have looked funny to everyone but me. I don't know how my fiancee kept a straight face when he got into the car and I started bawling, about paper! The fact of the matter is that the paper was fine, it looks great! But it wasn't what I had exactly envisioned and the paper lady was a total bitch to me, so that didn't help my emotional state. My fiancee had to drive the car home because I couldn't see through the tears.

Then on the weekend, said paper would not work through the laser printer, putting us a day back in sending out the invites. :( Not happy Jan! But at least my fiancee was there as a calming influence, he sorted a company to print them out for us and guillotine them for $16! He is my hero :)

No comments: